Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FINALLY...my first post!

So I started this blog about 2 years ago thinking I would keep up with it and I got as far as posting the picture of Jon and I that's at the bottom (it's obviously an old picture!). Well, since then, we have welcomed our beautiful baby girl, Scarlett Anne, to our family. In an effort to share videos and pictures with family, I thought "Why not use the blog!?". I can't seem to email the large video files so this would work best.

Scarlett is already approaching her first birthday on March 5th so I am about a year behind in posting the pictures of her milestones but better late than never.

She is ALMOST walking, has 8 teeth (that we can see) and is babbling and giggling all the time. She is such a joy and we are so thankful that we were blessed with her!

1 comment:

The Heberts said...

So cute! Daisy better get out the way :)